Request documents or answers from other organisations.
Follow these steps to request information:
- Select Requests from the navigation menu.
- Click New Requests.
- Type the Name or Description of the request.
- Select which Organisation you are sending the request to.
- Select the Question-set that you would like to request from them.
- Click Send.
1. Navigate to Requests. Click Requests in the navigation bar
2. Click New Information Request
Alternatively, you can start a new information request by:
1. Navigate to Organisations. Click an organisation to go to their profile.
2. Click Request Information
3. Answer questions about the Request:
What you'll need to provide:
1. Type the Name or Description of the request. This is what the other organisation will see.
2. Select a Question-set. What information do you to ask for?
3. Type to search and then click to select the Organisation you are requesting information from
4. Click Send
After you send your request.
You can review your request at any time on the requests page. Navigate to Sent by Your Organisation.